Saturday 28 November 2015

The Story

“Why do you sleep like that?”, the boy asked.  The girl is lying on the bed keeping her head on the boy’s shoulder, her arm around the boy’s chest. The boy can’t understand how can she put all her weight on him and act to sleep. “ I feel good”. “What is so good about it?”. “I feel all my turbulences in my mind come to rest, I find peace in your arms. Don’t you like it?”. The answer to that question was difficult, of course he liked it, but still the answer to that question was difficult for him. He stays quiet and the girl doesn’t ask him again, she was at peace. “You are not sleeping, are you?” “Shush.. Keep quiet, you talk a lot”. “But I am not finding the utility of just lying like this without talking to each other”. “You are making us to talk”. He liked her how she always points out obvious thing and simplify the things. “I like how you keep waving your hands through my hair on my head”. The act came out, natural to him, her head was near to his face and it was natural to him to keep her hair together a little away from his face. He didn’t know she would like it. “I want to ask something”. “Yes, I am listening”. “Why do you always agree with me whatever I ask you to do?”. Why her questions are always difficult for him. “I like to care for you”. “Do you love me?” “No, obviously I can’t do”. “Good”. “Why I can’t stay for the night?” “No, you have to go what will the tenants think”. She pauses for some time. “I like you and I trust you and don’t you dare to ever breach my trust”. He will never, how can he, obviously he will never, at least he thinks he will never. “You still observe me?” “No, I don’t”. He likes to see her how she behaves around him, how she orders, how she laughs but. “Of course you’d think how bad girl am I”. “Why do you always talk like that, I don’t like it. It’s not like that, I am selfish, I like to be with you. I have never shared with anyone, like with you. It gives me peace to talk to you about myself”. “Don’t leave me ever”. “No, I won’t, like I said I am selfish”. Why would he leave her, he will never leave her at least he thinks he will never...ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment